Frequently Asked Questions
National Board Meetings
When is the annual assembly?
- The annual assembly dates are set by the 1st Vice President and typically are held in April or May.
Who is required to attend the National board meetings and assembly?
- All National board members to include committee members are required to attend the board meetings.
Do I need to make my own reservations for board meetings?
- You do not need to make your own reservations for the fall and spring board meeting in Hinesville. These reservations are setup by the office administrator. The office administrator will ask that you let her know if you will be attending the meeting at least 3-4 weeks prior to the board meeting. The hotel has a 24 hour cancellation policy.
- You will have to make your own hotel reservations for the annual assembly.
When do we send award letters to clubs?
- Award Letters are sent to the clubs that are eligible for a dues refund. The awards packets are typically mailed out around October 15th with the dues refund checks.
When are award packets due back to the RVP?
- Award Packets are due back to the RVP no later than February 8th.
When are award packets due back to the National Office?
- RVP’s must mail the award packets to the National Office no later than February 22nd.
When does the awards committee meet to judge?
- The awards committee meets the Friday before the spring board meeting.
When do we send requests to the clubs?
- The National Office administrator sends request to submit annual reports to the clubs on August 15th.
- Clubs that have an email on file receive the forms via email. The clubs that do not have an email on file receive the form via usps mail delivery.
When are the annual reports due back to the RVP’s?
- Annual reports are due back to the RVP no later than September 26th.
When are the annual reports due back to the National Office?
- RVP’s must mail the annual reports to the National Office no later than October 10th.
Sponsor Member/Company Dues
When are sponsor member/company dues sent out?
- The National Office administrator mails them out on August 1st.
What date do we ask the sponsor member/company to remit dues?
- Sponsor Member/Company Dues are delinquent after October 24th.
When are dues notices mailed out?
- The first round of dues notices go out on January 1st, a reminder notice is mailed on April 1st.
When are membership dues “due” back to the National Office?
- Dues are delinquent after May 15th, if still unpaid by August 1st members are removed from the AZ list.
When is the Pioneer Connection published?
- The Pioneer Connection is published monthly around the 15th of each month by the Public Relations Committee.
What is the deadline for submitting an article for the Pioneer Connection?
- Content must be sent to PR Chair and National Office no later than the 1st of each month.
When is the Pioneer Magazine published?
- The Pioneer is published on February 15th, June 15th and October 15th.
What are the deadline dates for submitting an article for the Pioneer Magazine?
- The deadline dates for submitting articles are February 1st, June 1st, and October 1st.
How can I get a copy of my club AZ list?
- You can obtain a copy of the club AZ list by contacting the National Office Administrator or filling out our online form.
The description of the codes listed on the AZ list are as follows:
- A Dues on own
- B Company Paid/single affiliated company for the members in the chapter or club number
- S Payroll deducted/single affiliated company for the members in the chapter or club number
- M Company paid/multiple affiliated companies for the members in the chapter or club number
- N Payroll deducted/multiple affiliated companies for the members in the chapter or club
- Q New member/joined in last quarter of current year; no dues for the following year
- Z No dues
- F Auxiliary/family member of current regular member
- G Auxiliary/family member of deceased regular member
- L Life member/met qualifications for life membership in Pioneering (40 years in telephony and 15 years in Pioneering)
- C Retired paid-up member
- R Regular member
- P Paid
- U Unpaid
- D Deceased
- E Undeliverable
- W Withdrew on own
- T Reinstated as a member; recalled
- X No dues required