Frequently Asked Questions
National Board Meetings
When is the annual assembly?
- The 1st Vice President sets the annual assembly dates, typically in April or May.
Who is required to attend the National Board meetings and assembly?
- All National board members including committee members are required to attend the board meetings.
Do I need to make my own reservations for board meetings?
- You do not need to make your own reservations for the fall and spring board meetings in Hinesville. These reservations are set up by the ITPA Executive Director. The Executive Director will ask that you let her know if you will attend the meeting at least 3-4 weeks before the board meeting. The hotel has a 24-hour cancellation policy.
- You will have to make your own hotel reservations for the annual assembly.
When do we send award letters to clubs?
- Award Letters are sent to the clubs that are eligible for a dues refund. The awards packets are typically mailed out around October 15th with the dues refund checks.
When are award packets due back to the RVP?
- Award Packets are due back to the RVP no later than February 8th.
When are award packets due back to the National Office?
- RVPs must mail the award packets to the National Office no later than February 22nd.
When does the awards committee meet to judge?
- The awards committee meets the Friday before the spring board meeting.
When do we send requests to the clubs?
- The National Office Executive Director sends requests to submit annual reports to all clubs on August 15th.
- Clubs that have an email on file receive the forms via email. Clubs that do not have an email on file receive the forms via USPS mail delivery.
When are the annual reports due back to the RVPs?
- Annual reports are due back to the RVP no later than September 26th.
When are the annual reports due back to the National Office?
- RVPs must mail the annual reports to the National Office no later than October 10th.
Sponsor Member/Company Dues
When are sponsor member/company dues sent out?
- The National Office Executive Director mails them out on August 1st.
What date do we ask the sponsor member/company to remit dues?
- Sponsor Member/Company Dues are delinquent after October 24th.
When are dues notices mailed out?
- The first round of dues notices go out on January 1st, a reminder notice is mailed on April 1st.
When are membership dues “due” back to the National Office?
- Dues are delinquent after May 15th, if still unpaid by August 1st members are removed from the AZ list.
When is the Pioneer Connection published?
- The Pioneer Connection is published by the Public Relations Committee bi-monthly starting in January. The newsletter is emailed out to members who have signed up for the e-newsletter around the 15th of each month.
What is the deadline for submitting an article for the Pioneer Connection?
- Content must be sent to PR Chair and National Office no later than the 1st of each month the newsletter is sent out. (January, March, May, July, September, November)
How can I get a copy of my club AZ list?
- You can obtain a copy of the club AZ list by contacting the National Office Executive Director or filling out our online form.
The description of the codes listed on the AZ list are as follows:
- A Dues on own
- B Company Paid/single affiliated company for the members in the chapter or club number
- S Payroll deducted/single affiliated company for the members in the chapter or club number
- M Company paid/multiple affiliated companies for the members in the chapter or club number
- N Payroll deducted/multiple affiliated companies for the members in the chapter or club
- Q New member/joined in last quarter of the current year; no dues for the following year
- Z No dues
- F Auxiliary/family member of current regular member
- G Auxiliary/family member of deceased regular member
- L Life member/met qualifications for life membership in Pioneering (40 years in telephony and 15 years in Pioneering)
- C Retired paid-up member
- R Regular member
- P Paid
- U Unpaid
- D Deceased
- E Undeliverable
- W Withdrew on own
- T Reinstated as a member; recalled
- X No dues required