The ITPA has partnered with flowerpetal.com to provide you a state-of-the-art shopping experience and unparalleled service for purchasing flowers and gifts online. 12% of your purchases support our organization.
How does it work? Flowerpetal.com, a Las Vegas based e-commerce provider servicing the gift and flower industry, handles order processing, fulfillment and customer service, all backed by their 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Support ITPA by buying flowers from flowerpetal.com.
Love to shop? Support the ITPA while doing what you love.
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support the ITPA every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to the ITPA Charitable Foundation. The next time you shop Amazon, consider logging into the ITPA page at http://smile.amazon.com/ch/52-1819313. 5% of the amount you spend will be given to the ITPA.
The people and organizations that raise the most money crowdfunding for their favorite charities are successful because they:
- Tell engaging and personal stories to connect people to their fundraiser in an authentic way.
- Set realistic fundraising goals.
- Develop a plan to promote the fundraiser and rally their personal networks via multiple channels.
- Demonstrate impact.
- Keep their community updated on their fundraising progress through email and social media.
- Brand their fundraising page.
- Stand out by making their fundraisers unique and fun to grab people's attention. For example, "I'm going to write the name of ever donor on my arms and legs on race day."